2 sept. 2014

// Burning lights //

Burning lights - Lines and shadows

Burning lights - Reflect lights

Burning lights - A light window on NY

Burning lights - Wide space and lines

Burning lights - Asymetric lights

Burning lights - Big & little ones

Burning lights - From the window

Since a few days, it happens that I shower approximately at the same time.
Since a few days, from the shower, I take a look at my living room. And I see it, this warm, bright and burning light.
Since a few days, I want to capture it with my camera. Tonight I did, while it was still time, before it escapes.
I like my appartment when it's embedded in this light ; the one I avoided for a while... It reveals some shadow areas and brighter ones, as it is for me sometimes.
Just a thought...

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laisser un mot...